Full Service Carpentry
First of all, we started offering full-service carpentry because we were constantly coming across rotted wood; being at the mercy of other company’s schedules to come repair the rot for our customers. It can be hard to find a carpenter to come out and replace a simple board or two, much less in a timely manner. So, it made perfect sense at that point to have a carpenter on staff to help meet our customer’s needs. As a result, we’re replacing rotted wood on a lot of our projects every day now! Our carpentry division provides our customers with the same great quality most have come to expect of our power washing and painting services.
As a result, we’re able to come out and not only replace a few rotted boards on the exterior, but we can also:
- Remove and replace all of the trim and/or window sills on the home with new wood; likewise with a PVC product that will last indefinitely and NOT rot.
- Install new wood or vinyl handrail systems.
- Replace entire windows or doors if needed.
- Remove, replace, repair, and/or install new gutter systems.
- Repair roof leaks.
- Repair and/or replace siding.
In addition to repairing exterior rotted wood work; we can also take care of any of your interior needs as well:
- Installing standard or custom crown molding.
- Add chair rails, wainscoting, and/or picture frame trim under the new chair rails.
- Custom closet system design/built-in’s
- Custom mantles
*We choose to work exclusively with Goodrich Lumber, conveniently located on the Kingston Duxbury line to provide you with the best products available.
One Stop is very proud to say that we DO NOT subcontract our work; the project is done by our employees. Also, if you need something done that is not in our field of expertise, we are more than happy to give you a card or refer you to a professional in their field! We have established a very good network of quality, like minded people that provide great workmanship.